WHITE LIES
Friday, March 31, 2006

@ 2:45 PM
Just came back lunch.
Ate laksa today.
Weird rite??i oso dunnno y..
Think got e temptation ba..
hee..coz i'm feeling hot!!
hmmz..ya just now when i am at amk central
My honda car tyres was inflated..so sad rite..
This incident let me discovered that actually not all singaporean are unhelpful hee..i oso learn how to change it den in future i wont got e problem hee..
Actually,changing tyre is not difficult.
Is e will in you make it difficult..ahhaa..
AND it really make you dirty!!!




FINALLY!!!



I got my blogskin changed..
I'm so proud of myself as usual..haha..coz i got it done all by myself
haha..nice skin rite??hee..I love this skin coz it's so sweet n loving..
Changing my previous blogskin is because i'm bored of seeing black hee..
But abit funny rite??coz e blogskin i'm having now is black n white haha..
lalala..whatever!!!
I'm lovin it!!!
tonite maybe going to meet my palz..
she's going to haf a suprise ahhaa..
haha..good news..my leg is recovering hee..
Applause to myself..well done!!!
Coz i'm a good girl..(like real)

somewhere
too far for us to find.