WHITE LIES
Wednesday, March 29, 2006

@ 4:26 PM
Have been slacking todae..
Recently alot of thing had happen..
I'm so tired to settle it bit by bit..
I hope e rain will drop by n waste all my trouble away..
Let me be a sunshine girl again..
Dont bother ask if u cant help..
I'm just a normal girl..
A normal girl that lives in Jurong..
Not a rich wealthy girl..
It just crap dont be bother..
I'm alrite..


haha..so xing fen..will be meeting him tml..but onli after his work..
should be heading down town i tink..
Feel like watch nanny mcphee but cine no more liaoz..so dun tink can watch liaoz..
i tink muz wait for someone to download it or e vcd to be out..aiyo..
hmmz..a veri magical movie hee..i love magical..hee..
ytd..while i'm at giant,i met my pri sch friend hee..she gave us discount hee..
Hope she will get the sch she want to get into..hee..thz for ur discount..hee..
hee..Anyway, ate super last nite..felt so fat recently coz haf been eating supper hahha..aiyo..
Anyway..weiling take care wor..hee..shall meet soon..hee..
ci..miss u hee..
haa..
My wishes to you:

Stay happy and free from trouble

somewhere
too far for us to find.