haha..Here I m to blog.. juz came back frm chalet..hee..Went to fool ard first before heading home.. Again..I woke up early in e morning n letting out music(frm mi) to wake all of them up coz we gonna check out today..hee..Everyone was so tired tat they did not bother waking up..Till I finish bathing..So irritating rite..hee..But actually it's fun..Guess wad??U noe y I woke up so early..haha..coz ytd I slept early n is non stop wake up slp..hee..Before tat I got to eat my mac's ice cream..So tasty!!!Yummy.. Was sitting ard watching them played majong n chatting on e phone wif weiling..hee..Thinking back..I had been chatting wif her everytime when I'm in chalet..hee..juz tat cant chat wif him n sms him coz he is in camp..haha..still got 1 more day he will be back..so happy..coz will get to see him..miss him so much..haiyo.. Before heading home..yali siew wen huiqin jeff n mi went to kbox for their singing therapy..haha..suddenli got e feel to sing so all of us went..hee..it's fun even though i'm tired..slept alot..hee..when i m at zhiyong's place wif e gers i still continue to slp after playing wif her baby cousin..so cute..her name is enen..(en xuan) think so if i'm not wrong..played wif her coz they were playing majong n i dun like playing t so i sat aside n played wif her..hee..had fun wif her..when i'm slping at zhiyong's sofa..she did disturb me..but i didnt bother juz told her let mi rest awhile..think i'm too tired coz didnt slp well for e week..had been veri busy.. tink i'm going to slp like pig till tml..haha.. sian.. wl,sorrie to be so shao xin..dun get upset frm wat i said,tink i'm too mean ytd nite.. yali..treasure wat u haf..(always there for u)..hope to see u smile always.. aiya..den u look even prettier.. huiqin..dun think too much..keep urself happi always..u r a veri cheerful ger so u will find someone even better 1 day.. ahha..lastli..to myself..1 more dae he will be back..:) got to wake up earli tml to gif huiqin morning call so muz slp earli tonite..but before tat i'm going to watch finish my show 1st..hee.. somewhere too far for us to find. |