Sunday, March 12, 2006
@ 10:58 PM |
|
Currently,now watching the vcd green forest,my home.It's a nice series of taiwan drama.This series believe that all dreams come from your heart..You muz feel the love from the bottom of ur heart hee..nice n interesting series.Anyway,had been a gd girl today.Stayed at home today but feeling veri boring.But didnt manage to go out coz din find someone to pei.hee..coz dun feel like going out alone..went to jp todae..to help my mum to pay the bills..hee..after tat my sister and i went to coffee bean to haf a cup of drink each n a new brownies cheesecake..the cake veri nutty n cheesy hee..think eat le sure gain alot of weight hee..anyway..i've been eating e whole day todae..abit lost form..haha..lolx..anyway..went to look for my cousin at john little todae..hee..was chatting wif his female col and him..hahha..u all muz be wondering how come when he is working,i still can chat wif him for a long time..hehhe..he's there like big boss..keep bullying the aunt there n manager..poorthing rite..but he is not so bad anyway..anyway..congrat..finalli cut down alot of cigarite le.. Nice and funny pic.. this is my cousin..so gay rite??PS:ci miss u..heee..jia you!!!tml working le.. to all my friends..shall chill out soon k..hope to see ya soon..hee..
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Sunday, March 12, 2006
@ 10:58 PM |
|
Currently,now watching the vcd green forest,my home.It's a nice series of taiwan drama.This series believe that all dreams come from your heart..You muz feel the love from the bottom of ur heart hee..nice n interesting series.Anyway,had been a gd girl today.Stayed at home today but feeling veri boring.But didnt manage to go out coz din find someone to pei.hee..coz dun feel like going out alone..went to jp todae..to help my mum to pay the bills..hee..after tat my sister and i went to coffee bean to haf a cup of drink each n a new brownies cheesecake..the cake veri nutty n cheesy hee..think eat le sure gain alot of weight hee..anyway..i've been eating e whole day todae..abit lost form..haha..lolx..anyway..went to look for my cousin at john little todae..hee..was chatting wif his female col and him..hahha..u all muz be wondering how come when he is working,i still can chat wif him for a long time..hehhe..he's there like big boss..keep bullying the aunt there n manager..poorthing rite..but he is not so bad anyway..anyway..congrat..finalli cut down alot of cigarite le.. Nice and funny pic.. this is my cousin..so gay rite??PS:ci miss u..heee..jia you!!!tml working le.. to all my friends..shall chill out soon k..hope to see ya soon..hee..
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profilé
bolditalicunderlinestrikout

I've decided that I shall not conceal and I shall speak the truth from now on (well, almost). My name is Bee Chin aka bee or chin and i'm a fat married woman. 25th Jan is the day I saw the first sign of life throughout all these years.
I'm just another somebody. I love everything i had. I heart simpliciy and I adore white, black, lightblue and any other attractive colours
I had learnt two things which i've considered most important in my life: To love, and not to hate. So love you if you love me(:
I'm in love with my awesome hubby, family and friends. I ain't perfect but I'm unique, so live with it.
Lastly, a tag is greatly appreciated. Ma vie, mon amour.
|
|
|
Tagboard
your cbox codes here. just try to use the following colours:
tagboard :D
?#e5eeee
?#dddddd
?#ccdedd
?#97b8b6
Affiliates
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|