Currently,i'm lying on my bed blogging.Too bored!!! Class outing was cancelled again,,Argh!! And it is a last min changes coz too little pple going so they wanna cancel.. They going to book for a chalet for the class.. I hope that this time will not be a last min changes..Hopefully Will be meeting him later..He will be veri busy todae so he onli can gif mi his morning sort hee..He got some gathering todae.. After meeting him i might be meeting weiling..den lesson as usual.. Den meeting my mum to get my bro's bday present..hehe..i got him a MOnoploy..hee..a bored games that all of us can play together..hee..anyway the present was shared among our slids n 1 of my cousin..hope he like it..Sorry! cant get u gameboy coz dad will kill us.. I went down town wif my cousin hee..did some window shopping without getting anything but present for my brother hee.. Anyway..was feeling quite down.. But after awhile jiu recover liaoz..hahaha.. Dun ask why..coz it's just why..lalala.. It's a short day that pass by veri quickly.. ShOo.. It's nite..haha..i met him..Pass him the keychain i got for him..Haiz..he dun like 1 of the keychain coz it is a bad chara in star war..sorrie..but i'm glad u like e surfboard keychain..hee.. Got home..I had supper..feeling so fat!!I'm fat!!Oh my God.. Got fried rice hor fan hokkian mee wor..fattening rite..that's my family.. Fall a slp,wif my tummy full of foods..haha.. today..will be heading down chalet..hopefully i can go coz my mum like dun allow coz she said there is a mini celebration for my bro den all muz be at home..should trying asking her again..hee.. Tml..i'll be at the chalet.. He will be at his camp..it's jus 2 day 1 nite but it seem to me like years..coz i cant see him..humph Really missing him Fri.. My cousin's bday..happi bdae..stop walking like gangster..haha..jk.. result day..Argh..cant check it coz i'l be in e chalet..hope that i can do well lehz..haiyo..excited Hopefully,I'll pass all..w/o flying color but pass i jiu veri happy liao..hee..but muz work hard for e nxt sem le..haiyo.. I promise.. I will.. I determine.. lastly.. Happy bdae zhiliang.. somewhere too far for us to find. |